Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some People Are So Amusing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, May 31, 2013.

1. #1 mrmuffinman, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    I have been unable to sleep for past few hours so ive been fucking around on the internet an stumbled across this support type website

http://familylives.org.uk/forums/topic/teenage-son-weed

Its just kind of infuriating yet funny how completely insane these parents are.

" my son is hooked on the weed, he is out of control"

I understand the parents whose children are now doing cocaine and stealing and shit but the ones losing it over pot and trying to reach out through these addiction forum type things is just bonkers

2. Everyone has there own right to there opinions. I agree there're worse things out there then weed. But its the mom and dads choice to not want there kid to smoke because of them being misinformed, knowing its illegal, or just hate weed. My mom and dad grew up in the Woodstock era, i told them i know they did unmentionables and blazed listining to hendrix. I told them im responsible and im dealing with both there mistakes and i use it medicinally. They agreed and told me to not bring any drama to are house and dont be stupid and they would be ok with it.
    That was over 4 years ago. Im a chef,in college, and made my life what it is. All being "addicted to cannibus". Know what i dont see? Me fucking up my life doing other shit and stomping on that "gateway theory"
    Hope i helped blade haha its been a long day :p