Some Paintings I've Done...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Rock4Light, Jul 25, 2009.

1. These are some paintings I've done over the past couple of years. The quality of the pictures is kind of weak. Bear with me, here...

Attached Files:

2. These are sick dude! I especially like the last one!!

3. Thanks, bro. I'll definitely post some more when I paint something worth posting.

4. the wooden floor with the bed is awhsum.

*awhsum: so good it can't be spelled grammatically.

5. the first one fucks with my mind a little bit. nice art.

6. Being a painter myself your work is legit and I like them all. But you need definition In the bed one. I am a bit weary to say "LOLBRUSHSTROKES" because wile their not the best thee much better than mine. Keep it up, with more practice you can start dealing (art).

Sorry if I came off a little dickish, alto I like constructive critism myself some don't, and the last time I gave it all I got was "no your wrong I don't paint like a 3rd grader I mentto do that, blah blah blah" OH ART.

Keep it up.

7. Haha. Thanks, man. I don't think you're being a dick at all. I appreciate the critiquing.

8. For some reason im really digging that white picket fence one, something about the lighting on it. Reminds me of Zombies ate my Neighbors during the night levels. +rep for the good work

9. I really like the second one, tight work, the others are kinda simple for me
    your a great artist though, from one to another;)