Some OPINIONS and TIPS on 1ST GROW (just started flowering)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FlipDeDank, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Sup guys been at this since 11/16. So they're 10 weeks from seed. Ffof soil in 3 gal smart pots. Used a 125 cfl for 5 weeks and mh for 5 weeks. Used big bloom and grow big at about 40-80 percent varying on plant. Running an 400 cfm inline fan and just changed to an hps temps are at about 79 and just started feeding tiger bloom and grow big.

2. now that your in flowering you should back off the grow big until about mid flower, give them a dose or two of it then no more again. you mainly just want to be using the bloom nutes now that your in bloom. also wouldnt hurt to add molassas.

3. [quote name='"KushKing00"']now that your in flowering you should back off the grow big until about mid flower, give them a dose or two of it then no more again. you mainly just want to be using the bloom nutes now that your in bloom. also wouldnt hurt to add molassas.[/quote]

You recommend any other nuits for flowering

4. i personally have only ever used fox farm trio plus molassas. there are definitally better nutes to use in place of fox farm or to be used with fox farm. i like to keep it simple.

5. You get some nice results with just the trio? Do you go by there schedule I see my plants like about 75-80 percent ff recommended feeding. I feed them every watering. How often do you feed with nuits? Also how much molassas do i add per gallon of water.

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help. :smoke:

6. Had a couple hicups this go around but nothing too bad. I usually start them at 1/4 strength then go half and then full strength. I feed every other watering. As far as the molasses goes I'd go about 1 tablespoon per gallon of water.

My feeding schedule right now is...

Tiger bloom - 2tsp per gallon
    Big bloom - 3tsp per gallon
    Molasses - 1tbls per gallon
    and every other feed I'll give 1/2-1tsp of Epsom salt for Mg.

But yea fox farm is good shit, always gets my plants nice and frosty. I'll stick with it for awhile. Next grow I'll probably start adding other things to my trio. Cal mag, cha ching, ect...

Glad to help. Goodluck bro!

7. Also this feeding I offered them grow big as they are about 27 days into flower and were showing signs of an N deficiency. Even FF's schedule says to offer it around this time. you wanna give em a little N around mid flower to help get em to the end. Alot of people do this, some will argue not to offer any N in flower as their supposed to yellow up. Well mine are 27 days in flower and if I didn't give this dose of N they probably would have lost all their leafs before it was close to done.

So I did all of the above PLUS 2tsp of grow big this feeding.

8. Awesome I also started at quarter stength once they were a week old lol. Saw how each plant did some my indicas loved while sativas hated it and i only feed them at about 50-60percent strength. Have been seeing some mag issues will need to try that epsom salt. I'm thinking of picking up either big budz 110 for a gall or bud candy 110 for a gallon at my local shop as a supplemental nutrient. Although I do see on amazon the chaching beastie bloomz and open sesame is like 60 bucks