Some One Please Give Me An Answer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vegashaze, Dec 17, 2007.

1. at what time is it not o.k. to transplant, i have 3 mid flowering females in three pots, they are 3 gal.
    now about 5% of the hair is starting to turn orange, but the problem is this.
    i am dealing with nute lock and the norm crap that goes along with this.
    i have flushed but i feel if i flush each pot with 5 gals of water today and then
    hit it with fresh fert and b complex, lots new soil in new 5 gal pots this should get me some more time with out getting anymore set backs.
    so is this o.k. to do or not o.k. and why if it's not. thanks friends

2. How close are they to harvest? I myself have never transplanted my girls once they were flowering. They were concentrating on producing fruit and not vegging. I grow mine in 2 gallon pots.
    If it were me I think I would just flush them good and wait a few days and meter the soil and see where it stands before giving them nutes they might not need. This is only my 2 cents.
    I have also learned over the years to not trust what color the hairs are turning. I went and bought a small hand microscope 10X-60X power with a light from radioshack for $10 and now I look at what the trichomes look like before I harvest.

3. What Golddigger said, flush and wait a few days, and get a microscope from Radioscrap, they work great.