Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some one i met.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skater420man, Jul 16, 2011.

1. ok so this is just a random post im putting up before i go to sleep. tonight at this party i met this girl and her boyfriend works with my dad. so we went and drank smoked it was some fun shit. but she was telling me she dated a brother of a grower and got some dank ass bud for cheap. like im talking an OZ for 80$ i though this is some regg but i asked her and what did she tell me.. no its dank. i said thats low for dank, so like 5 min later she called me over to her car and just pulled out a QP of some hella dank. i was like damn want to hook me up a little. but she was legit i met the grower after he arrived about 30 min later. so hope you enjoyed reading this i know that its just something to pass the time.

so peace out GC :wave:

2. Nice haha

3. Shoulda offered her a pounding from you for a pound from her.

4. Dude, mail me some?

5. i never even got her number. :( o well i can still get it some time.