Some Old Some New pics

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by RuffRat, Sep 25, 2004.

1. http://www.gamesxposed.com/~ruffrat/Pictures/weed/

bong.jpeg - my first bong, unused in pic
    bong.weed.jpeg - my first bong, unused in pic, with weed
    bong2.jpeg - my first bong, unused in pic, on itsside
    home.made.pipe.JPG - i riiighhhttt good home made pipe
    lighter.weed.jpeg - some weed i had ages ago
    nug.JPG - a nug of some new shit i got
    nugs.JPG - some more nugs of it
    ounce.JPG - my first oz
    ounce.pile.JPG - my first oz
    ounce.pile.side.JPG - my first oz
    ounce1.JPG - my first oz
    roll-up.JPG - first time using rolling machine

===================================
    befor you go saying that isnt an Oz, it is, i admint a bit stawky, but its all i could get

the quality is medium, looks crap, hits like a biiaattccchhh

2. nice, i like your playstation collection also :p i havent played mine in ages, but i had all the same games as you...

3. it shure is a good time, the bong hitslike a babe, belive me, its not clean anymore i have had it for about 5 months now....and its is dark, i do my best at cleaning it

thats just about 10 of my games, i have about 7 more sumwhere...i play games alot, but i havent played recently

===========

4. good taste in bud anad good taste in viewing Red Dwarf rocks ass buddy wish i has that set too :smoke:

5. yeah baby red dwaf is the king of uk comdys

6. Did you get that waterpipe off of the city? It looks like a grasscity bong

7. nah i didnt i got it for my birthday

8. It has a huge bowl :eek: I could pack like a gram and a half in that bitch :D

9. heh :D

does any1 not like my homemade pipe thne

10. I personaly dont smoke out of homemade pieces, i have so many pipes anyway that I will prob never need to make one

11. its updated with a few pics of me hitting it

12. where you guys from,? by the ways slipknots the shit

13. all looks good

14. im from the uk, east midlands, meh i like heavyer bands than slipknot now

15. ^good. and i think that happens to all slipknot fans eventually...did to me. but now i don't really like metal at all anymore.

and that pipe...man, that thing is freakin huge. bet its a bitch to clear...would love to hit that thing once

16. Yup...love it

You use Golden Virginia in yer js? Good tobacco

17. http://www.gamesxposed.com/~ruffrat/Pictures/weed/mepipe2.JPG

man, Mcguyver would be proud of that effort........lol.........i take it it's a pipe and not a bong, as keeping it watertight would be a bitch...........as for the tobacco.........ohhh nooooo i hate the stuff, all the mates have to use Lambert and Butler's as their the cheapest cigs at the moment...........i just roll in enough of the green shit, and smoke it in halves..............Peace out...........Sid

nice bong as well..........

18. :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: right i just smoked it a few times :D......no pint to that but im high soo wwhheeeyy

lolyeah its a pipe about 50cm long

lol golden vit#gvina is good stuff

yeah it is a good bong :D

19. haha nice pics and I like your home-made pipe. I love home made pieces there just so much fun to make even if you do have a shit load of proffessional ones