Some old lady almost ruined my high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Labido, Jun 20, 2011.

1. So I woke up late and had my parent's house to myself, outside it was some amazing lightning going on. So I decided to wake and bake out on my parents porch while watching nature at it's finest then I noticed I had one new voice message.

While taking another hit I listened to it. First I have to mention that my dad is a city manager and my phone number is listed in his name, so a few times I receive calls meant for him. Well anyway this old lady tried to reach him apparently, regarding a house that had been demolished and she was unhappy with the money she received for it or whatever (was quite high).

Then she starts calling me every name in the book, and how bad of a person I am etc. I was just sitting there listening, pretty shocked :eek:. This message goes on for 5 minutes or so, only interrupted by the tape running out of space and ending the call.

After that I just sat down and didn't know what to do lol, so I took another hit. Then the lightning got a bit too close to comfort, I got paranoid and ran back in. :smoke:

2. Lol! You talked to your Dad about it?

3. Damm ....GrannyBitch, No respect for your highness

4. So you have her number? You know what to do... :devious:

5. I love my grandparents, but other then that I typically find old people straight up disrespectful.

6. Nah not yet, I will probably mention it, but don't think he will have any idea who it is.

She actually called from a hidden number :p

7. I have to ask...did she call you every name in the book in English or Norwegian?

8. Norwegian, why?

9. Well because your post is in English so all of us Americans on here imagine her saying obscenities which we are familiar with. While that is very funny, it's even more funny imagining an old lady cussing you out in an unfamiliar tongue.

10. ^ for some reason; this

11. why do you give a shit? she's probably going to die in a few weeks.

Attached Files: