Some of you might remember.....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by EuDxKing, May 9, 2008.

1. A few weeks ago, i left a post about how i was worried for my cousin. He told me about how he had messed with a few drugs; that i didn't totally agree with, and about how they made him feel. Although it is truly up to him with what he does, i didnt really want this to happen. So i did as you guys told me to, and i told him the dangers and safety risks with some of these harder drugs. I dont really think it effected him much. Because for some reason, he doesnt like to listen....to any one.
    But i gave it a try, and tried to keep up to date with him.
    Today, i just started my new job, and everything was great, i get off of work, eat, and while sitting at the table, my mom comes up to me and says, "I have some bad news to tell you..... Your aunt is in jail"
    Long story short, My aunt, her boyfriend, my cousin(who is 16) his girlfriend, her friend, and the boyfriends sister; Which will all henceforth be reffered to as "the group", were all asleep.
    When the the jump-out boys bust down their door, ski-masks, guns, and tons of them; telling everyone to fucking freeze.
    After that, they find the boyfriend of "the group" trying to flush cocaine down the toilet, and throwing shit out of windows. They find coke, weed, and scales,(all in large ammounts)
    So the boyfriend, my aunt, and his sister are all charged with possession with intention to sell, and all that other bullshit.
    Turns out they had been watching them for quite some time, they had constant survelance on them.

And now my cousin is at my grandmas, and all he is saying is "i want to go to my girlfriends house, and grandma has too many rules, i'm not staying here"

He doesnt seem to realize how serious this is. And its really fucking up the family.
    Everyone else is extremely distraut by this, and all he does is complain about how strict they are.
    I dont know what to do.
    Any ideas of what should happen in this situation. Seriously.
    Mainly what do do with my cousin, because if he goes back, he will continue to do drugs, and not go to school, and mess with gangs.
    I dont want to seem like a father to him, but i really need to do something here.
    This is really hurting me, and the rest of the family.

Sorry about this being so damn long. I just really needed to get this off my chest.
    I tried my best to shorten it up, for now.
    So if you could help any way, i would extremely appreciate it.

2. Wait is this the story about finding condoms alcohol unknown pills and a knife or something in his safe when you wanted your something from in it?

3. ii i think you should go see him tell him as it is if he wants to be a little immature bitch let him leave