Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some of the Best Purple Kush MN

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by static shock, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Thanks for the likes and rep blades I appreciate it! Almost at 500 rep :)
    But update coming later today

2. i am jealous. ejoy.

3. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']Its strange too cuz its seems like all the other purples even gooey indoor indica purples have a pretty weak high purp kush and kushes in general have especially potent indica highs[/quote]

This..

4. badass pics! and super dank nugs man!

5. nice camera man

6. update sorry lil delayed but been at home for the season and we got slow ass internet. :p
    first pic is last nug of purple kush i have left, gonna save that until 2012 jk but forreal i cant ever smoke this nug too beautiful.
    [​IMG]
    next 3 missing on in the big preview one of it but they are the last nugs of burkle, been holding onto that for 2 weeks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    last is a stem
    lol [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Purple kush is the ultimate purple strain I'd place purple diesel in second then purple Urkle in 3rd