Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some of that sexy ass glassssss

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GlassMaster42O, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heres a few pics of my glass family. any questions? feel free to ask.
    ps. i just ate a couple firecrackers...my body is straight highhhh!!

added a few milkshots:smoke: :D!

the bigger one without the ash catcher is a 44inch bluedot5perc
    the other is the pH(x) tetra with ashcatcher...pretty sick:)

2. greattt glass :D

3. Awesome collection. Im a big fan of bubblers and you have some pretty great ones. I also like the giant zong style bong with the insanely large tube size. I bet that could kill a couple small children if you milked it up all the way.

4. I love your collection but clean them.

5. haha thanks man.:smoke:

yeah dude its pretty amazing. its an actual zong! too thats why i love it. its made by blue dot and blue dot bought out zong!. its the only water pipe ive ever seen with a 24mm slide. about the killing of small children...it takes a hit to actually fill up the smoke then you run out of breath...the next hit though...will indeed kill the small children. i can usually clear it on the first hit of smoke...but alot of people take up to 5 hits just to clear it.:eek:

6. oh believe me dude...theyre all clean as shit now. i clean the ones i use often with alcohol/salt about every week. the ones i dont hit stay clean.

7. Nice collection.

I do have aquestion. I have a lot of custom glass and large bongs too. I have cases for all of them, but I\'m still worried they might break because I\'m moving to Boulder, CO and I don\'t want them to break.

Have you ever moved before with all that glass?

8. oh yeah dude...that shit sucks balls. i\'ve never lost anything moving it by myself. i highly suggest lots of very good bubble wrapping...but if you have cases for all of them that are highly padded...you should be fine. just put all the cases in a position where they will not move around and roll everywhere.

9. Word. Thanks.

10. hell:smoke: yeah man no problem.

11. ZOMG! fuckin sweet glass bro. +rep!

12. haha thanks bro!:smoke:

13. holy shit bro, im lovin the collection.. best of everything. +rep for the zong and bubblers:smoke:

14. damn man thats a sick collection. especially them bubbs.

15. haha thanks man thats what i been tryin to go for...the best of all worlds. ill add some pics of my dry pieces asap.

thanks man...the bubblers certainly are fucking great!

16. my eyes got so big when i saw your awesome collection. +rep

17. haha thanks bro...my eyes still get big too:)

18. Good christ how many perculators are on that straight?

19. thats the old 5 perc:)

20. oh my.
    XD.
    Oh man, theres a bubbler in the first picture that is red and blue, and kind of stripey. how much did that cost? I\'ve been looking for a bubbler and that is like, exactly what i want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.