Some of my outdoor garden pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jerry111165, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Beautiful grow Jerry.

When did you germinate your seeds/put out your clones?

2. Hi, Michael.

Those outdoor plants were actually cloned over the winter last winter and vegged to around 18" high with a well established root ball before they went directly into the ground, in an area of full-all-day sun, in a good soil mix that I prepared, and then watered faithfully every other day with assorted nutrients depending on the cycle it was going thru at the time.

Lots of work, but lots of fun watching them grow and mature, too!

I really do believe in putting out well established plants vs. smaller clones or seeds. I think they have a much better chance of surviving and thriving..

Thanks for peeking in, and have yourself a nice day - Its friday! Hurrah!

:)

3. Check this out...

I had my 6 Week strain (the ones shown in this outdoor grow) in another grow room indoors at a friends. We were also playing around with some seedlings from BC Seed King in Vancouver,BC.
    The seedlings were BC Big Bud, and sone kind of BC Kush.

Of course we ended up with some males in the growroom, and thought we yanked them very quickly, but somehow some pollen from the Big Bud ended up fertilizing a couple of my 6 Week buds.

Another friend ended up with a couple of those buds, and found a few seeds in his weed.

He put these seeds directly into the soil in his vegetable garden, (he lives on a mountain up here in the middle of nowhere and nobody bothers him there), and these plants only recieved the little bit of raion that we got this summer - NO OUTSIDE WATER< AND NO OUTSIDE FERTILIZERS - ONLY RAINWATER.

Check this out...I took these pics last week...*lol*

So all you people who think you need your fancy fertilizers and fancy water to make yer plants grow...*laughing*

just kidding - but he really didnt even water these things, or fertilize them.

Oh...and heres a couple of pics of some nice "head" budz to get me thru the winter off of the 6 week...they are beautifully tight and crystally...boy, they sure do shrink up, but these are 1 week of drying so far after harvest. :)

peace,potheads.

jerry

Attached Files:

4. Oh - real quick...

the new strain here from the 6 Week and the BC Big Bud seems to be much,much slower flowering, though, than my 6 Week. It is just starting to kick into high gear right now, but from what I can see, they look to be around 3 Lb plants - we shall see, and I will let you know. It will be interesting to say the least, but right now it looks like they are going to produce a real lot.

g'nite.

jerry.

5. amazingggggggg!!! hoping to harvest my 3 in next few weeks aswell, god i love and miss maine everytime i go up there i want to stay for this one reason, and everythings more relaxed! looks beautiful gonna have a nice stash of head smoke! :smoke::hello:

6. nice job Jerry. i'm doing some bc bigbud under lights, i just put them in the flowering room today. i still have a few more weeks for my outdoor ww to finish.

again great job

7. Mass, I love it here, too. It is beautiful. Good luck on your harvest!

Stinky, we did not have good luck w/ the BC Big Bud indoors. It took a real long 10-12 weeks too finish, and even then the buds came out airy.

I will be interested to see how you make out with it. We are actually discontinuing(sp?) *lol* it. Who knows - maybe it was something we did? I'm not sure.

Keep me posted - I personally just had better luck with other strains. Its also going to be interesting to see how that crossbreed comes out as well, being mixed w/ my early strain.

jerry

8. were you at the foxboro july 1989 show by any chance with a green vw bus with a bunch of fire wood and bud in it?

9. i have all ready did 5 of them indoors, and they all came out great. one of the plant would not stop stretching, but i ended up with 2 oz's from it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. cant wait hoping soon, might have to throw them inside due to ten day weather of rain and a mess and dosnt look to good after that, most likely going to put them in a room with organic bomb spray for week with lights and bomb it twice in a week to get rid of anything that could carry inside, have read its a good way so hoping to do this, do you suggest this with the weather thats ahead of us? and two of them are sativas and definetly have few more weeks to go for sure, inside under a 600w hps? on 11/13? that sound about right , sorry for sort of hi-jacking thread, looks amazing, hoping to get a grow up north next year and plan it out in advance our family has a family house up near lewiston on the lake cant wait

11. Lager, no, that wasnt me...as I was on foot with my backpack that summer hitchhiking around the USA doing Dead tour...*laughing* really,I was....but I was there at that Foxboro show :)

12. you sir are the man:hello: must of been a really wild time:D

bunch of people i know from my area used to frequent maine, vermont, new york all the time back in the day for them, alot of them are older adults now business people! haha oh how i love how things change!

13. you sir are the man must of been a really wild time

bunch of people i know from my area used to frequent maine, vermont, new york all the time back in the day for them, alot of them are older adults now business people! haha oh how i love how things change!

Mass, it certainly was the best thing I have ever done for myself...(besides my family)

We travelled 32 states that summer (1989), on foot w/ our backpacks, hoofin it around the usa catching Dead shows...my girlfriend (wife now - :)), dropped us off in Rhode Island om Rt 95 South in May, and we came stumbling home at the end of the summer...

It gave us a chance to see the great United States of America as few get to do...you see so much more with just a backpack and a thumb than you do any other way, except perhaps riding a bike...*smile*

I fell in love with northern California...is so beautiful there. If it wasnt for my wife I think I would have stayed...*lol*

anyhow - have a great night!

peace.

jerry.

14. haha i hear you bro, i only wish it was as safe now or i would be on my way aswell to many crazys haha, well you got a good wife, and may to end of summer is epic! haha cant wait till see full harvest done, getting some clones of lemon skunk hope to try inside and may veg a few monsters for outside?

15. I'm tryin. To start outdoor growing and have a spot but still after days of reading don't understand it, so I veg a plant indoors put it in the ground with a good soil mixture and water it with nutes like I would a indoor plant, I've only grown indoors so I don't know how these grow so big wouldn't the plant get overwatered due to the rain? I live in rhode island and was wondering what plant is the most durable hardest to die if I couldn't go water it for a couple days? Anyone

16. Is this in NE?