Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some of my finest Critical kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Simple2512, Jan 18, 2014.

1. #1 Simple2512, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Here's some of my weed I harvest last w/end looks good smells good :)

Attached Files:

I was just checking out your grow thread..  nice screen you got going.  You look like you have been doing this for a while..  Can I ask you about the critical?  Why do you like it?  Is it potent compared to other potent strains?  Have you had a chance to try really potent strains before?  The reason I ask is I am thinking of running this, but I would rather have some opinions before I change my staple plant (Holy Grail Kush).. thanks dude..

3. Nice! I had some CK not so long ago and I can't wait to get my hands on some more. Enjoy :)

4. Hey cheers dude. Yeh I have grown many strains And this is proberly up the there with the best
    Ck loves its nutes it's a great yielder has a excellent leaf to bud ratio, with 8week flower time quality.It's got a cracking smell to her 2 my last crop had a aroma of Turkish delight sweet as nice big colas covered in trich and also it's a heavy stone!! Il give the taste 7 1/2 out of 10 as I have smoked some other great strains .but all in all you got to try it see how you get on
    Best decision i made! good luck dude :)

5. Good stuff OP, congrats on a nice harvest, enjoy it!

6. Props dude I'd love to see that after a cure.