some of my art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Zilfana, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Gotta love some nerdy art! But I'm also totally digging the mechanisms of the wooden dragon fly.

2. Haha. I recognize the first page. Bored doodles in art history class, eh? I really like your style. We should do some collaboration pieces. I love love love drawing zombies, post apocalyptic heroes, the such. Think about it :)

3. I'll think about it. I've been kinda bored anyway, and I still have about a month before I'll be loaded with art classes again.

4. Think about iiiit. :)

5. I think I will. What kind of collab are you thinking of?

6. ooh i want a "piece 2" shirt OP..

7. Anything. Maybe we could do a e-graphic novel of sorts. Or a sort of thread where people post pieces of a story and we draw in response to it. Or whatever. I just want a drawing buddy. Even if that buddy is over the interwebs. *shrug*

8. sounds good to me. I think a "choose your own adventure" thing would be cool. make a poll and after a certain amount of time, whatever choice has more votes is what gets drawn in the story.

9. Sounds fucking awesome. What sort of storyline? Aaand, I'm about to head off to bed, but we can certainly talk more about it tomorrow. PM me or friend me or whatever sort of bizarre system they have here and we can discuss.

10. Plus, when I get back to my homebase, I'll try and send some pictures to show you what I've got.