Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some of my 420 stash DANK PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by asdf12, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Had a good 420 today. smoked a tONNNNNN of salad blunts and bowls. crazy highs when you mix different weed, haha.

here i got some critical mass- this shit was fluffy as hell. an 8th easily looked like a half o. crazy hairs look amazing in the bag, but since its so light and fluffy you have to smoke a lot of it to be stoned. still amazing bud 8/10.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

then i got some master kush about 2 hours before 4:20. this shits wild....
    [​IMG]

this is some no name thats been sitting in a jar for as long as i can remember:
    [​IMG]

some dankkkk purp i also been smoking on last few weeks:
    [​IMG]

pot of gold i got 2 days ago:
    [​IMG]

rillo i rolled with half queens goo and half pot of gold plus a little nug of PoG:
    [​IMG]

2. They all look tasty as hell!!!:yummy:

3. some good buds man..thats whats up

4. mm tasty

5. finally got some more pictures, didnt think these really did justice.

last bud of pot of gold. it smells DANK, stinks up a room with just one bud. covered in trichs but for some reason i cant get a good picture.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and some more purp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. All dankaliscious except that master kush looks like master beasters, so you got masterfully ripped off.

7. your pot of gold looks pretty dank.. when i've seen it other times it's been like rock-hard dense and actually has some intense golden hues to it.. some dank shit

8. yeah im pretty sure its not master kush but whatever its pretty dank. and that smaller bud in the pic is beast.

9. yea i get that "master kush" for about 15 a g in RI.. dro price. cause its dro.

10. lookin good lookin good