Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some of Minnesota's Finest Herb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrWiggles91, Feb 10, 2011.

1. nice to see some dank from mn:smoke:
    im also gettin some good herb around here
    got a huge bud of purple kush that weighed about 3.5 for 40 the other day :D

2. qft. i have relatives up near ashland/bayfield and weed there is usually expensive,hard to find, and pretty shitty quality. you'd think with all the farmers around those parts somebody would have some high quality shit growing, but the only time i've had decent bud up there is when i bring it up with me for a visit. blows the minds of the local potheads.

3. Dude. Trust me, where I came from, it's worse. And just like you said, only good buds were ones I brought ;) My town was honestly listed in High Times as the stingiest place they've ever been :( For example, I sent some of this with my friend there... he sold it for 75-80 for 3 grams... not even an eighth. An ounce was gone in under an hour.

It's a miracle that I pulled through and became the connoisseur I am today haha.

4. Dude, I buy in Northern MN and I always smoke frosty bud. Then when I go to Minneapolis I smoke... frosty bud. Haha, it's harder to find shwag in this state then it is snow-white dank.

5. Here are my personal favorites from batch #3 ;) Love me some Extrema. Gonna have to photograph some of the buds my girl gets... all I get is Extrema but she gets all sorts of stuff from Madison.

I had a lot of picture but my camera is terrible and getting worse so... they were rarely in focus.... Alright. I'll stop rambling :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I live here in minnesota as well. I've picked up some great grass and some bad grass from multiples. The best i found was in wisconsin though and i dislike supporting them so i generally dont pick it up very much.

7. Does anyone know what a good amount of weed would be for 20$ in preferably woodbury or oakdale? I'm new to this and trying to get some before 4/20

8. [​IMG]

9. Need! Assistance for this freak please