Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some nug and a cross joint!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokemorebud, Sep 27, 2009.

1. yo GC,

i'm from sydney australia.. decided to post up a recent pickup picture, it's not an amazing purp strain like lots of you have, but it is pretty nice and certainly does the job! also rolled a cross joint yesterday, thought i'd post a pic of that too.. on holidays now cold chillin.

About 12g at the time:
    [​IMG]

the joint (used this guide to roll it) BOMB:
    [​IMG]

peace! :smoking:

2. thats an absolutely beautiful cross right man. props. :hello::smoking:

3. Thanks man, it took ages to roll haha. Song in your signature is dope also!

4. That cross joint is amazing dude! I hope to roll me some of that.

Nice bud and I think the me at the edge of the bag is cool haha.

5. Badass cross joint. Wish i could light it up with you, never smoked one before. Have fun!

6. thats by far the sickest and nicest cross joint ive ever seen. mad props. +++rep:wave::smoking:

7. sick cross joint man!! i would love to smoke one of those!!! Keep it real and happy tokin'!!:hello:

8. Good bud, good joint.

Toke on, sir.

9. Absolutely sweet joint there man! +Rep

10. Fat sack man, should keep you busy for a long time.