Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some northern lights and some clove cigarettes...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MCAustin, Jan 16, 2009.

1. So I just got an 1/8th of northern lights and the piece I recently ordered from Shivadas isn't here yet. I have some rolling paper and some Djarum Black cigarettes. I was just going to empty it out a pit and tear off the filter and fill it with green but i decided to work on my Rolling skills some... So my quesiton to you, GC, is the Clove tobacco and Green going to mix well both flavor and experience wise?

Also, I have Juicy jays blackberry papers. Should i just go for all flavors?

Any and all comments welcome.

2. idk, just try it and tell us.

3. It's a strong taste but I like cloves and weed mixed :p

4. you can but ground cloves from the store, and put them in a joint/blunt or even top a bowl with it, gives it a nice taste, but also slices up your lung i heard, but no harm in doin it on special occasion and what now :D keep smokin:smoking:

5. Yeah, cloves will shoot you up there man. They give me a light buzz anyway, but with northern lights? Shit, that would put me out :p

6. I'm not big into mixing my weed with tobacco. My stomach is fucked up and the tobacco just makes me feel sick.

Give it a try though and let us know

7. Holy shit that's nice... The joint I rolled had maybe .3 grams in it and it blew me off...shit.