Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some No-Name Dankity-Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrGoatington, Jun 27, 2013.

1. #1 MrGoatington, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    [​IMG]

Been getting this stuff for a while, has no name, but it is indeed the dankity dank. It seems like it's Haze, but that's not for sure or anything.

Albumhttp://imgur.com/a/Sotcj

2. Looks pretty dankity dudeity. :smoking:

3. Well it def looks like an indica. At least from my experiences.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 MrGoatington, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    Well it's definitely a Sativa, and is 90% likely to be Haze. It also looks like a sativa, lol. Sativa is kind of big and fluffy and such, isn't it. Maybe that first picture looks a little more indica, but the album definitely looks sativa-esk, especially the 4th and 5th picture down.

5. Oh I only looked at the one he posted. And I thought sativa was more long and skinny? And my ghost train haze is almost white looking and is thin. And also it's a hybrid. My grand doggy purps is an indica and is stocky like that. Idk. I've only been smoking since January this year. I have a lot to learn.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app