Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some nice Ohio buds :P

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by addicted2bud, Nov 29, 2009.

1. #1 addicted2bud, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    Here is my latest pickup. I was told this was some orange haze x Northern Lights. Its got a really strong piney taste and gets me high as hell :hello: I know the picture quality isn't the best but it should do. Check it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm really happy with my purchase!! Smoke on fellow blades :smoking:

2. Good looking buds bro.

3. Those look amazing but for some reason I don't feel like the pictures do the buds enough justice. Either way they look great.

4. yo man can you throw some of that my way i live in ohio..:smoking:

please?

5. ya I live in the Ohios to

6. I luv seeing the buds with a lil sparkle!! I'm from Indiana and all the medical grade bud we get is always smashed from the vacuum sealing like yours.....damn midwest!! LOL At least they get the bud to us somehow, someway!!

7. man im in the 614 i wish i could get that kind of stuff.

8. You are right, the pics don't do it any justice. My crappy digital camera thats like 5 years old lol thats the best it'll do.

It was soo fluffy when i first got it, I was amazed. But then my dumb ass got so high and paranoid on the drive home that i stuck it in my bra and squished the shit outta it. STILL GETS ME BLAZED THATS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS :smoke:

9. Lmaoo yea i get you i always stuff it in my sock after i smoke because i get paranoid smush it all the time lol :bongin:

10. im in the 614.I get that stuff...

11. Looks like the Pink crush and Snow white i got from nelsons, good pick up =D

12. Pretty leafy,
    But still loks good +Rep

13. Lookin good all kindas of dank around i'm in 330. Nice buds smoke em up

14. Yeah i guess its just that all my people moved away for college and I go to school here.