Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some nice nugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TakeAHit04, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Hey I picked up a quarter yesterday of some grand daddy purple. This is the second time I bought off this new dealer, and I have to say I will be picking up from him more now. I got a little over 7 grams for $40 but I smoked some already before taking these pictures. The biggest nug weighed out to around 2 something grams. This is the nicest looking bud I have picked up in a while ( even from medical clubs). Here are the pictures, enjoy  :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful nugs man!

3. Thanks man!

4. #4 Deleted member 629842, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    Damn yeah that looks like a pretty good score! Enjoy it man!  :bongin:  :smoke:

5. Thanks. I have been searching years for some good cheap bud and I finally found some  :hello:

6. And I agree, those buds look prettier than this bud I picked up yesterday at the dispensary. So I'm sure the high is at least very decent.  

7. That's looks decent, I like GDP a lot. Doesn't look like seven grams though...or is that not all of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 7g for 40, jesus fuck where r u at?

9. 7g's for 40 is a steal! out here quads go for anywhere between 90-110. i FINALLY found someone i used to go to middle school with who sells lots of weight and can do it cheap, so now i only pay $75 a quad.. but still $40 is insane lol

10. i mean i pay about 10$/g when i buy an oz which is 70$ a quarter, still not as good of a deal and the nugs arent always as dank as this guys!