Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some nice looking blueband

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Chemdogg510, Nov 27, 2011.

1. [quote name='"S0UR"']

Fuck you too... You go from thread to thread calling everyones weed mids. Your bud sucks.[/quote]

Yeah...alright dude whatever helps you sleep at night, go smoke some weed.

2. #22 S0UR, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    [quote name='"Chemdogg510"']

Yeah...alright dude whatever helps you sleep at night, go smoke some weed.[/quote]

Dude, don't come in the stash jar all the time posting your bullshit comments in everyones threads and expect to get complimented on your bud. If you're a dick people are going to return the favor. You should go smoke a bowl, you need it man...

3. My jamican headbanddd > Compared to your ghetto dingle berry fuzz.
    You said my bud sucks, thanks i <3 you.
    [​IMG]

4. Eww... You better not have payed more than $5/g for that ish op..

5. what he said

6. [quote name='"Snowman00"']My jamican headbanddd > Compared to your ghetto dingle berry fuzz.
    You said my bud sucks, thanks i <3 you.
    [/quote]

Hey...I dont give a shit wtf your bud is.

7. [quote name='"Doozyy"']

what he said[/quote]

I saw your thread, You have some shitty ass bud.

8. So you agree that your bud sucks?

9. [quote name='"S0UR"']So you agree that your bud sucks?[/quote]

Lol some one from new jerz tryin to tell me my Cali buds suck yeah...alright. I stay in Frisco boy you don't shit about our weed game. At least I dont make a thread talking about how I take it in the ass.

10. [quote name='"Chemdogg510"']

Lol some one from new jerz tryin to tell me my Cali buds suck yeah...alright. I stay in Frisco boy you don't shit about our weed game. At least I dont make a thread talking about how I take it in the ass.[/quote]

Yeah, your bud does suck. You go around "midding" peoples stashes... If you haven't noticed, it's not the picture you posted. You can post a picture of anything you want, it's still going to be shit because you're attitude is shit. You want to be rude and obnoxious right? Don't act surprised when people return the favor man.

11. [quote name='"S0UR"']

Yeah, your bud sucks. You go around "midding" peoples stashes... If you haven't noticed, it's not the picture you posted. You can post a picture of anything you want, it's still going to be shit because you're attitude is shit. You want to be rude and obnoxious right? Don't act surprised when people return the favor man.[/quote]
    Your damn right couldn't have said it better myself,this dudes a douche but hey bout time he posted his mids lmfao!

12. brought a tear to my eye.