Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Nice Japanese Mids, Almost Chronic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pnoygangsta, May 2, 2010.

1. Hey GC, just wanted to share some photos of some mids I got, this was a long time ago but I just decided to upload some pictures now, was 50 dollars a G and I got 3, cheap price here, now I get chronic for 30 dollars a G which is incredibley cheap here, I'm considered lucky anyway enjoy!

Notice some hints of purple on there?

Attached Files:

2. Damn times are hard in Japan.

3. Damn, yea it don't look bad but daaaaamn the price, $30-$50 a gram, jesus.

I have always wanted to live in Japan and the chronic being sparse and so expensive is like the 1 thing holding me back heh.

4. Sorry to burst your bubble but purple only means at the end of growing the plant, the plant was switched to a colder enviorment. Purple only means cold lol.

Still, they look like high/mids maybe beasters. need more trichs though.

DAMN 50 A G? holy shit. 20 a g around here for DANKKKKKKKKKKK.

Mids 10-15 a g. holy shit.

5. Looks very tasty :D but damn that is expensive.

6. Many strains naturally have purple in their colors.

7. lol I know that purple dosen't mean it's extra dank I was just pointing it out, hahah anyway your prices have me jealous dude! :smoke:

8. Those are good prices for japan man. I have a friend in okinawa, from the USA and he's just dying over there, can't find anything but junk, everyone wants extreme prices for junk to.

9. Yeah it's weird how everyone freaks out about price but anyone that's been to or knows someone in Japan knows that it's a great deal.

10. Actually, Purple isn't always caused by cold, sometimes its genetics.

and yaeh man, I pay like $8 for a g of chronic here, and $3 for a g of mids.

Jesus man, You better enjoy every puff.

11. #11 Psilocin420, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010

Purpling can also be genetic, not just from temp drops.

edit: and obviously I agree that those prices are outrageous but I guess ya gotta, IMO it beats not smokin

12. why is it so expensive over there?

13. ^^ I think because they have very strict laws. So the growers dont want the risk.
    and space might be an issue. I doubt they have huge outdoor grows like in NorCal

And Mexican brick probly isnt common there:D

14. yeah japan is fucked when it comes to cannabis. Thanks USA... corrupt bastards!