Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Nice Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Monsternugs420, Jun 24, 2014.

1. So, got some nice stuff from my guy. Great stuff too. Got a Oz of it, and very happy with my purchase at $250 for this bag.

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

2. The high from this stuff is amazing by the way,

3. Just to show how bad density can fuck with you. My first thought was "you sure that's an oz" as it looks like the half I just picked up, nugs look about the same size and i about the same amount then I saw the pic on the scale

Looks like some tasty dense nugs bro enjoy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Lol, yeah when looking at the pictures again. I see what you mean. It does look like a half, but that's probably because I'm not great at taking pictures. It's a full Oz though. Just got some Chem Dawg too. Probably gonna show that off here in the next day or two.

5. I've seen bud that looked like that many times during my smoking career and I hate it. It looks boring had tiny stems not connected to any bud. When I get a pack that looks like that I become a sad panda.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Nice pic thanks for posting!