Some Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by worried1, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Hello,
    I just recently lost my job and have an interview with UPS. it was all kind of sudden and i wasnt expecting any of this. i have the interview in two (2) days. I am not expecting to be drug tested at the interview but realize it may be a possibility even though no one online in any forum or topic i have read says UPS drug tests,in fact, all topics on UPS drug testing say they do no. However, i know someone who knew someone who worked there and had him call her and she told him they do pre-employment testing and it can be hair or urine.
    Last friday August 2nd 2013? i beleive the date is correct but im not by a calendar i took one hit off a bowl at a party. i have read one hit probably wont show up in a hair test, and i should have no problem passing a urine test. before last friday i smoked about 3-5 bowls over a week period back in jun of 2013,(which will still probably be detectable?) i have shaven my head to 1/8 of an inch atleast 2 times since june and have shaven facial hair frequently, but i now have a decent goatee. i have shaven arm and leg hair today, aug 6 2013. i am 6 feet and weigh about 150lbs and am fairly active as my old job required constant working.
    any insight on if  the june smoking will still be detectable and if not if the one hit last friday will be would be super appreciated. Also if i can do anything to pass the hair test that would be great. i am willing to shave the goatee off but i will NOT shave my head bald. (also it should be noted i have used a product from my girlfriend called nair which is a hair remover. is this good or bad? i figure it wouldnt damage the follicle but it will make no other hair to test accept head hair and the less hair i have the less hair i have to damage/alter to pass) i dont have alot of money to make conconctions either and rarely ever smoke so i really need to get this job if offered a position, like i said my old full time job ended suddenly yesterday for personal and non-drug related reasons between me and the company

2. They are probably going to take a pube if you walk in there with no arm, leg, or facial hair, and the hair on your head is too short. Honestly nobody can say whether you will pass because everybody's metabolism is different. It is in the hands of the gods now.

Best of luck!

3. what if i shave my pubes? and how should i alter my hair to try and pass? and does any know for sure if UPS in NH does drug testing as everywhere online says they dont but i heard from a friend of a friend they do so im not sure.

4. when you say metabolism do you say it meaning for hair or urine or both?

5. I mean in terms of peeing. But like icgreen said, it is so suspicious going in all shaved that it might be a red flag.

6. so should i leave the goatee on but just trim it so its respectable and ill be wearing pants so seeing my legs isnt an issue and my arm hair is so blonde from the sun you cant even tell i have any.

7. plus i think arm hair is too short to test?

8. Sometimes they only want an inch, which is a 60 day history. Other times an inch and a half, or 90 days. :smoke:

9. Shave your whole body.

10. Or just say fuck all that shit, smoke a bowl or two before the interview, and let fate have its way. If the asshole asks you if you do drugs say hell no but I smoke like a chimney.  Or if they test ya - you'll fail and you can be happy that UPS just wasn't meant to be. But at least you didn't put yourself through a lot of goofy shit for nothing. And best of all, you can rejoyce that you are truthful and fuck everyone that doesn't like that truth.

11. yes but i got a reference from some one who doesnt know i smoke and he has a good rep with UPS. i DO NOT dare outright ask him if they drug test thats why ive looked online and gone thru a third party. NO ONE on this forum can say yes or no if UPS drug tests? and no one can say if 3-5 bowls roughly two months ago will be detectable then nothing for two months then one hit? if the 3-5 bowls arent detectable will one hit be in hair? im more so worried about the hair im confident my pee should be clean.