Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some new sativa which gets me really baked, but looks a little off...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OLIVER420, Feb 1, 2010.

1. I live in B.C. and I hate to brag, but all I've gotten so far has been crystallized dank because I just don't see anything else up here. 97% of what I've gotten so far, however, has been indica and a few days ago, the opportunity arose with a good dealer friend of mine to get some good sativa cheap. He said it was a noname strain, but that it got you really baked. He offered an ounce for $155 which I and a couple friends picked up. When we first got it, we all looked at it and thought we were gypped. It looks like schwag, but when we smoked it, it had us reeeeally high for about 3 hours and then still fairly buzzed for another 2.

I couldn't get a good picture, but this is the least blurry rendition I could get.

[​IMG]

As you can see, the bud on the left is actually brown. It almost looks like it has been smoked, but I can tell by the smell that it hasn't and my dealer guarantees it hasn't been smoked. The ones on the right are a nicer colour, but they look completely 'branchy'. They have no fluff to them at all. It looks like broccoli almost.

Either way, it hits really well and I'm wondering: is this normal for sativa plants?

2. you can't really tell anything from that picture. use a camera that can focus

3. it almost looks like vaped weed.. but then of course it wouldnt be potent.
    its possible that its just some really good schwag, or just some laced schwag that happens to smoke nicely..