Some new pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GotzMahGatt, Jul 8, 2008.

1. These are the babes three and half weeks into 12/12. THey look great and are starting to dense up nice.

Attached Files:

2. Looking good bud. What strain is it? What's the set up you're running? Nutrients? Subscribed :)

3. I got diesel kush #1, mango, my own strain we call lemon kush and then three bagseeds of unknown origin.

400W hps from seed 18/6 for 8 days. Half a shot of fish fertilzer in second watering. Then growtek bloom fuel mixed with foxfarm open sesame and indonesian bat guano in heavy doses every other watering since week 1 of flowering. I got this sick 6" fan and made an 8" diameter carbon filter for it, works pretty tight and keeps it around 78.

4. Can you take a picture from a little farther back so I can see the entire set up? Sounds like you have it dialed in. Looking forward to seeing this through :)

5. yeah i gotta go there to water tomorrow anyway ill snap some more and throw them up on this thread.

6. Here's those far back shots you were looking for. Calyxes are already starting to swell... I can't believe how fast some of these indicas are. I bought more molassas the other day. Just waiting to use it now.

Attached Files:

7. Looking great dude congrats

8. so youre saying that, from seed germination it was 8 days of an 18/6 light plan? then just about 4 weeks not into 12/12 flowering? or...?

these look really good man, nice. :yummy:

9. Yeah the 12/12 started June 1st. The bagseeds and the diesel are pretty indica and they'll be done in probably 3 weeks or less. The lemon kush is more sativa and thats probably gonna take ten weeks at least. I'll take some macros tonight when I'm there, they're starting to really resin up.

10. idk, thats pretty amazing to me for some reason.

let me ask, does the time indifference matter becuase of such high power lighting?

hope that makes sence...

11. I know exactly what you mean man. I used to use floros for veg and then I just used my HPS once and they seemed to veg faster with the lumen increase, even though its not MH. It seemed that this time around I was at the point of normal day 20 or 25 when it was only day 8 after sprouting. They also seem to stretch better when they don't go through a light change when flowering started.

Start to finish I expect anywhere from 4 - 10 oz from all 7 plants. This grow was highly experimental and I'm surprised everything has worked so well. Maybe its the watering schedule. They get a little over half a gallon every two days. They seems to fucking love it. Usually I just water once, maybe twice a week but this seems to make them go crazy.

12. w00t props to you sir.

ill be keeping an eye on this one. iv been wondering about lighting to time growth and this give me a rough yet pretty good scale of it. it makes sence in my head anyway. i want to start a grow sooner or later, this would be the lighting schedule id be wanting to go with, but lets say i didnt have the lighting yet to support such a good grow, would having lower level lighting require a longer light phase verses dark?
    thanks again,

13. sweet set-up looks like you already know what your doing.. cant wait to see the harvest im eager to see what that diesel kush looks like.. good job +rep

14. You're jst going to have to keep the 18/6 schedule for the 20 -25 days. And when you switch to 12/12, they will take the same amount of time to mature, but if you have less light, you will have less of a yield. Lumens pretty much seperate the thick/potent buds from the stringy/lower potency buds.

But jst as much as light, keep humidity, temperature, water and other parts of the grow at top priority as well. Also learn the LST method, the best thing since liquid organics.