some new pics .....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by newbeee, May 9, 2003.

1. let me know what u think? They are 4 weeks old. They are 5 inches taller with a thick and strong stem.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      46.4 KB
      Views:
  2. second

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      47.1 KB
      Views:
  3. third

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      42.8 KB
      Views:
  4. fourth

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      44 KB
      Views:
  5. fifth

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
  6. sixth

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      48.2 KB
      Views:
  7. seventh

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      51.5 KB
      Views:
  8. they look a little water logged. let 'em dry out a bit before next watering;).

9. I just misted them ....Are u talking about why they are drooped like that ?

10. Ya they generaly look pretty good but they do look a little droopy. Let the soil dry out a little between waterings. I water every 3-4 days.

11. I will definitely hold off watering for a little bit. Now the height of the lamp from the top of the plants should always be 18 inches ?? By this I mean, should I have to keep the same distance from the top of the plants untill flowering ? or should it always be 18 inches ...from start to finish ( harvest ) ?

What do you think about the under-growth of the plants? And Can anyone tell the type of plant ? or variety ?

Thanks all

12. yeah other than the drooping they look good whats the strain?

13. HIGH All, good thing on the "hold off watering". 4 weeks after taken from a mother plant (clones) or 4 weeks from seed? If that's 4 weeks from seed give me your formula...they are very nice indeed.

14. Im sorry I cant remember what kind of light you got,

If there flouros keep right on top of the plant.

If MH or HPS between 18-12" dependingon circulation.
    Mine seems to be best about 16"

15. its an MH light. I got the HPS for flowrering. I have not put that on yet. There from a bag. I got the seeds and germinated them in a plastic bacg slightly closed in total darkness for 2 days. I have given them two doses of Schultz plant food ....10-10-10. I raised the roof a little bit today. Now before it was 10 inches from the plant tops , but now the light is 18 inches from the tops. I have them on a 18/6-4 light cycle. Anyway nothing special about my setup. So can no one tell me what strain I got ? Come on ...Please try harder. Thanks for all the help. Oh by the way my lights are 400W I think.

16. I think now they are not all that droopy today

Attached Files:

17. another pic

Attached Files:

18. Lookin good

19. About the strain ? Can you tell me what the strain is ?

20. HIGH All, oooohhhh ya now that's looking better right. There are so many strains out there...it'd be too hard to guess. We've been growing a strain that we have no idea what it is and it's the best we've ever grown.
    They look Indica domanite...grow them out and keep the strain going if it's a killer stone.

Grasscity Deals Near You