1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

some new pics .....

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by newbeee, May 9, 2003.

1. let me know what u think? They are 4 weeks old. They are 5 inches taller with a thick and strong stem.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      46.4 KB
      Views:
  2. second

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      47.1 KB
      Views:
  3. third

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      42.8 KB
      Views:
  4. fourth

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      44 KB
      Views:
  5. fifth

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
  6. sixth

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      48.2 KB
      Views:
  7. seventh

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      51.5 KB
      Views:
  8. they look a little water logged. let 'em dry out a bit before next watering;).

9. I just misted them ....Are u talking about why they are drooped like that ?

10. Ya they generaly look pretty good but they do look a little droopy. Let the soil dry out a little between waterings. I water every 3-4 days.

11. I will definitely hold off watering for a little bit. Now the height of the lamp from the top of the plants should always be 18 inches ?? By this I mean, should I have to keep the same distance from the top of the plants untill flowering ? or should it always be 18 inches ...from start to finish ( harvest ) ?

What do you think about the under-growth of the plants? And Can anyone tell the type of plant ? or variety ?

Thanks all

12. yeah other than the drooping they look good whats the strain?

13. HIGH All, good thing on the "hold off watering". 4 weeks after taken from a mother plant (clones) or 4 weeks from seed? If that's 4 weeks from seed give me your formula...they are very nice indeed.

14. Im sorry I cant remember what kind of light you got,

If there flouros keep right on top of the plant.

If MH or HPS between 18-12" dependingon circulation.
    Mine seems to be best about 16"

15. its an MH light. I got the HPS for flowrering. I have not put that on yet. There from a bag. I got the seeds and germinated them in a plastic bacg slightly closed in total darkness for 2 days. I have given them two doses of Schultz plant food ....10-10-10. I raised the roof a little bit today. Now before it was 10 inches from the plant tops , but now the light is 18 inches from the tops. I have them on a 18/6-4 light cycle. Anyway nothing special about my setup. So can no one tell me what strain I got ? Come on ...Please try harder. Thanks for all the help. Oh by the way my lights are 400W I think.

16. I think now they are not all that droopy today

Attached Files:

17. another pic

Attached Files:

18. Lookin good

19. About the strain ? Can you tell me what the strain is ?

20. HIGH All, oooohhhh ya now that's looking better right. There are so many strains out there...it'd be too hard to guess. We've been growing a strain that we have no idea what it is and it's the best we've ever grown.
    They look Indica domanite...grow them out and keep the strain going if it's a killer stone.

Grasscity Deals Near You