Some new pics.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by azcactus, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Took these just before I set the ladies outside for the evening, CST 10:30 PM. They don't seem to mind the cooler (mid-low 50's) and fresh air.

Attached Files:

2. looking great bro.....what size pots are those?

3. 2/3 gallon and 1 5 gallon. These are two months old now, including the time they spent underground.

4. Man, my 3 girls are drinking a bunch of water. I had not watered them in 3 days, (since Saturday) and when I watered them yesterday (Tuesday) they drank 3 gallons with very little run out (which was soaked up this PM) and then this PM, they took another two gallons with some FF nutes added.
    The soil was extremely dry when I watered w/the 3 gallons and they took the other 2 gallons with no run-off. I am using 1-5 gallon grow sac and 2-3 gallons ones. Is it normal for plants in day 38 of flowering to drink like this? The other thing is the temps in the basement are good, 77*F, but the humidity is only 27%. Is the humidity to low?
    Thanks of all the members of GC that have helped to make my 1st ever attempt at this thing successful. Well I haven't tried any yet, but it smells dank, dank, dank.