some new drawings

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by dereklovesdank, Mar 20, 2008.

1. got a pretty good response last time so i thought i would post up some new drawings

Attached Files:

2. pretty good stuff dude:hello:

3. Awesome stuff man. I love how it all flows seamlessly, you even found a way to make the blue lines work. Keep it coming, and if you don't mind, check out my thread a couple down from yours.

4. That is awesome man. Keep 'em coming.
    I like how it's so smooth and looks like everything is deliberate, but random if that makes any sense.

5. very cool man. I like how well defined and smooth they are...i should post some of my work sometime

6. That shit would look sick adorning my bedroom walls.

7. excellent work my friend. Great penmanship.

8. thanks for the compliments!

9. wow, i love the colorful one!!!

10. Dude, I absolutely love those. Thats the type of art I want to be able to create =P. I am going to try making some things next time I shroom. Keep it up =D

11. Thats pretty cool what did you use for the colored one?

12. the colored one is just sharpie and prismacolor pencils

13. nice, I like the second one a lot. good use of color and varied line widths.

14. My thoughts exactly :)

15. Great stuff man...Wow i need to visit the Artist's Corner more often

16. those prismacolor pencils are expensive aren't they? im an art student and i have to buy all of my art supplies out of my own pocket and its just draining my bud money!

17. yah theyre a bit expensive but not too bad. i think my box of 24 was like twenty something bucks.