Some new bud pics!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by sidious, Jan 2, 2003.

1. thought i'd post a few pics of some of my buds....4 weeks into flowering....it's hard to see the crystals as all i've got's a web-cam.....but trust me they're there...lol...mmmm i'm gonna enjoy smoking you...lol....Peace out...Sid

Attached Files:

2. Looking great there Sid!! Got me drooling all over the damn keyboard. Look out Woody, Sid may give you a run for your money!! :)

Hehe,

"The student has now become the teacher"

LMAO!

3. pic 2

Attached Files:

4. last one...

Attached Files:

5. Tnx for the compliment....as for being better than woody...well i doubt it will be in this lifetime..lol..but hey up there in the clouds in the next....who knows...lol....god can give us all the light we need..lol....Peace out...Sid

6. i'm gonna try and take a pic through the magnifying glass....i'll let you know if it works....damn i need a digital camera....Peace out...Sid

7. Only ribbing ya about Woody pal. Not sure anyone could ever top those skills. Woody is the Grandmaster Grower of the City.

Interesting idea with the mag glass. Might blurr a bit though, but what the hell do I know?

8. 4-6 weeks sounds about right....as for smell....nice and sweet....not too bad...YET...lol....Peace out....Sid

9. well only 1 pic came out good...bummer....here it is anyway...Peace out...Sid

Attached Files:

10. From 4" to 19" in 20 days?!?!? Not an expert on the growing by any means, but whatever is in that Super Thrive is doing the trick!!

11. hey woody i can get super thrive...but i'm struggeling to find a web site that sells that top shooter that you're talking about....have you got any links to a grow shop over there that might have some?....Peace out...Sid

12. I was hunting a bit the other day andcame acrodd this place..
    http://homeharvest.com/orgfert.htm

13. Can't find top shooter on it!....Peace out...Sid

14. tnx woody i'll have a look this afternoon.....Peace out....Sid

15. it looks o.k....but i'm really wanting some close up shots to get the crystals in....like the shots that woody has in past posts...kinda crystal clear....i'm looking for a good camera at the moment....i think i'm gonna go for a fuji....with 4.1mega pixels...for $400....i need to convert that first and see how much delivery is...but the same camera is £500 here which is like £700 or something....Peace out....Sid

16. nice buds man... i wish mine will turn out to something liek that....

17. wow that is nice buds kedep on updating please!

18. wat are u growing it under?

19. a light....lol....just kidding, they were started on a MH and then a dual spectrum till ready to flower and then just the HPS for the flowering stage...a 400w...the MH is a 150w....peace out...Sid