Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some nasty, south of the border, BROWN is in town.......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cabby, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Best pic I could get

Attached Files:

• ghjk.jpg
      ghjk.jpg
      File size:
      62.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Hard to tell from the pick but looks like some decent "brown" as you call it:smoking:toke on!

3. looks a lil good for scwag maybe mids

4. I am detecting sarcasm in the thread title, or a case of hubris. Im not sure.

5. looks pretty great to me i dont know if your trying to push off high middies as being sarcastic and calling it shit or what

6. yeah i don't know what everyone else is saying, that looks halfway decent to me. far from shwag in my book.

7. That appears to be beasters. not the downtown brown aka scwhag.

thats some pretty decent bud man don't try to impress people online by saying some beasters is the schwag you get.

I live in boulder CO a mecca for bud but i can still find schwag if i wanted to

so don't try to pass that off as the worst bud you can get no one is buying it.

8. Yeah that's definitely not bad. FAR from brown or schwag in my opinion. It really doesn't even look like beasters to me because it doesn't seem very dense like beasters usually is. Looks like some decent bud a little above beaters.

9. Yea that would be called pop where im from. Or popcorn. Pretty much mids.
    Looks decent to me. Id hit it.

10. yeah that is the dirtiest shit weed ever... it kinda looks like this

[​IMG]

11. ^^ That looks like the soil I used to pot my plants...

12. Haha isnt that the pick from the DEA website or some anti-drug government organization like that? I love how they put the ugliest picture possible on their identification page. They know if the put a colorful trichome covered princess bud up their propaganda wouldnt have the same effect. Haha that brick weed is already like decomposing. Give it a month and that would be Peat Moss^^ perfect for plants I bet, shwag compost!

13. looked alright. wanna c what you call headies.....

14. DEA website photos FTW! :bongin:

15. is that mulch? i know a lot of weed weed in louisiana looks pretty similar to that, dirt and all.

16. haha i think that brick is the nastiest looking weed i've ever seen, i don't think i would even smoke it. it looks like a packed cube of soil, pebbles, and twigs.

17. this looks like something you would see on a construction site

18. lol try and pass it off? i was just being sarcastic. ups to those who can detect a little sarcasm:wave: