Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Nashville, TN dank - High quality + macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by usnsc, Apr 23, 2011.

1. This is whats left of my 4/20 stash and some of a pickup I made today. Don't actually know any of the strain names but I have a feeling the purple bud is either purple kush or the purple pheno of AK47, cause its knockout. Two medium hits and you're good for a couple hours. A real floaty feeling, puts that cheesy stoner grin on your face. Makes your whole face really hot with every hit. Really feel it in your face. One of the most perfect all around highs. You feel comfortable just relaxing or you can get up and do something with no problem. Easily the best bud I've ever smoked.

The others I have no idea, 3 different strains here. Ones really leafy but the leafs have just as much sugar on them as the buds do so I don't mind smoking them:smoke: It smells like fruity bubblegum. All of them will put you on your ass in just a few hits.

Stash jar

[​IMG]

Purple

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The leafy bud

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unknown

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some close ups

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Aye man glad to see you repping Tennessee , im from the 423. Up here in Church Hill , if you dont mind PM me man.

3. I was smoking some purple that looked exactly like that in MS. My dude said it was Grape Ape.

4. Grape Ape is a very popular strain in tennessee. There is major growers of it and sour diesel in Cookeville.

5. Awesome, grape ape it is then! I can definitely buy that, cause I've heard how knockout that strain is too. There was one seed in the very last nug, I'm germing it now. I hope for good things

6. Made a good grow log man , I know up in my area a dude carried in 10 pounds of some dank from cookeville from grape ape , afgan kush , sour diesal.

7. Damn, wonder why theres none of that stuff in north AL.

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.:p

8. Thanks man, I'm about to start a new one, doin it right this time. Got a whole new system. Doin jack herrer and the bag seed from the grape ape, scrogged and under a 400watter.

10 pounds? Thats a lotta dope! haha.

9. Ever need big pickups go to cookeville home of the tennessee dankage.
    I mean its loaded you can through there and ask anyone and they will have it.
    You can get ounces down there for 160 of grape ape..
    And Jack Herrer is love <33

10. Just got to watch out down there , there is quite a bit of the imbred mountain men rapists ha.

11. Nashville represent

12. Finally, some Nashville DANKAGE...
    reppin that TN. yeah and there's some trainwreck
    Floatin too

13. shit looks fire! great pickups and enjoy the smoke

14. im in murfreesbro man i had that shit like half a month ago ahhahahah nice!

15. murfressbro , i went down there for a baseball tourney one time , but no bud while i was there:(

16. Nice nugs. Some seriously potent stuff comes out form the Appalachians. Most people assume if it's not from California or Colorado, it's inferior-but that Appalachian bud is as good, if not better than either.

17. Totally agree with this cept for all them cops are going in weed helis and chopping em all down there is all kinds of videos of it on youtube its sad to watch.

18. That's true. And it won't be legal in these areas for quite some time. Oh well, it will be eventually. It's just a matter of time man.

19. I say in the next 5-7 years , there will be dispencarys here. Where are you located at man?

20. damn haha i woulda smoked all that on 420 or in the couple days after haha they all look tastey!