Some motherfucker trimmed my plants, what the fuck!?!? Also Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fighter, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I had a number of plants deep in a forest but apparently the city maintains the whole area.

So I come visit them one night, start walking up to the area and slowly realize the walk their has been the easiest I've ever had. I come up to the forest line (5-9 foot plants close together covering the ground with many medium-large trees) and start wondering where the path is to go to my patch.

That's when I looked down and saw my patch completely exposed. Under further scrutiny I find fan leaves all over the ground, the cocksuckers mowing the lawn decided to cut all the fan leaves under the 6-7th node.

That was a temporary spot that only had 2 plants left, I managed to save one but had to destroy the other one so it looked like the spot was found and has already been dealt with.

I moved them islands away so I know they're safe in their new home (*prays to god*) but is this girl gonna be ok? Also anyone want to make sense of this situation, why the fuck would people not growing it trim it and not even move it?

Well here's a taste of what I got going right now. The first picture contains the victim.

Attached Files:

2. that is fukcing sketchy man you prob wont get much from the trimmed one, im not the most experienced guy here tho.

+rep those are some nice lookin plants :smoking:

3. Thanks, and I know I'm not accessing them the same way I use to. I'm only going to bring a water bottle concentrated with nutrients to add to my 10l water jugs so I don't have anything on me when I'm there.

I'll just go fishing and make it look like I'm going into the forested part to take a piss instead of like I have a purpose there.

4. why the fuck did they trim the fan leaves but leave the plant
    wierd

5. That is pretty strange. I had someone top out a huge female once that had just started to bud- I figured screw it, it's too late to move it. They never came back for it. Probly kids.

6. Beautiful plants tho regardless! +rep

Maybe the trimms are actually eatings from a small animal?

7. Thanks!

The thing is nothing was eaten, the fan leaves were clearly cut and left on the dirt, unless rabbits have scissor teeth now and aren't interested in eating them :confused_2:

This shit is fucking confusing me, I'm just happy I could move everything FAR away. To many fucking questions: Why did the city workers decide to mow right along my patch making it visible(they had to have seen them)? Why would they just expose them and trim them? Why the fuck would they trim them? How many days have they left them like that?

Fucking hell...

8. Maybe it was aliens:smoking:

9. Deer will eat them like that i spray mine cause i had it happen before.

10. #11 5150, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    So the city mowed right up to your plants?

Maybe there just fucking with you. Laughing wondering what your going to do. Everybody is different. Some call the cops. Some steal it. Some kill it. And some fuck with you. Some do nothing and keep walking. Some let you know it's been found. Some come back later. On and on I can go.

11. Haha that's whats bugging me

12. #13 JimmyJackson, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    I love it 5150, I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off about the people who decide to fuck with you, marijuana trolling.

EDIT: Maybe just before they were about to knock it all down they realized it was bud and thought they would come back later.

13. That's true I've seen a decent number of people/families walking around the area, I'm sure if that's been exposed for a while someone would have done something with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the night I went was the same day they mowed the area.

14. If they had any knowledge about cultivation they would have left it until it had flowered and had some thick buds.

15. No offence man but it sounds like a bad growing spot to begin with.

good luck

jerry.