Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some more central FL fire

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pieking, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Whoa, nice man that looks very nice :smoke:

2. This bud is whats up dude. I'm 20 minutes away from USF too lolol. I have the illest connect I can get 10 a gram of good dank when I pick up my stash.

3. that's whats up. 813 all day.

4. wish we had some good like this in the panhandle

5. looks pretty good

Florida has good shit if you know the right people.....i just picked up some Church bud the other day.

6. Green Crack

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke:

7. been a little while since I've given you central floridians something to enjoy

Not sure what it was, but it had quite the skunky smell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some cali strawberry kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. new years medical pickup

[​IMG]

9. was all this from florida or are you visiting somewhere else

10. A small flaslight on the bud would give you better lighting. I can't see it.

11. Quarter of Purple Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :smoke:

12. So Jealous right now. Used to get bud like that (and better) in NY, but can't find anything here. I see all these posts about Florida being good for bud, but even the people who smoke have said that they're dry around here. Almost willing to order that legal shit at this point.

13. Floriada always has the best.

14. Don"t order legal bud. I'll send you what I bought sometime ago. I couldn't smoke it. Way to harsh and it's so wet and gross. It looks like weeds found in the everglades. It is Orange Crush from legal buds. Is there something I need to do to it, like garbage?

15. Shit looks like pure fiyah..which pisses me off a little. For the fact that I'm sure i'm in the area of these superb pickups and I've yet to run across any of this goodness.

16. I'm almost in the same predicament, except on the rare occasions I do run into them, the asking price is sky high here. $30/gram...

17. need to get some good quality bud around riverview fl area if anyone can help me please don't hesitate :) peace