Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some more central FL fire

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pieking, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Gotta love Florida.

2. haha same exact thing here...came up here from sofla

3. I guess people don't rep good bud anymore. :cool:

Yeah, the one good thing about FL is the bud. lol

4. Those are some sick nugs dude...Congrats! Here in Texas, around the Dallas area, you either get extremely dankety dank, or you get nasty ass schwag...I am currently smoking lemon skunk, but I only have about 3 grams left, so that'll be gone by monday:D
    +rep

5. the 321 area gets some of the best in my opinion.

6. here in FL, no matter what area you're in, you have access to some dank almost at all times. sometime we have our dry spells but for the most part FL is where the dank is at.

thanks for the rep man, its much appreciated.

7. #47 pieking, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    new batch of some fire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke:

8. wow, no love for the 5.3g finger nug? :(

9. looks sick homie! i give you rep, tasted many buds that look like this central fl way my friend

dude

10. maui wowie! lovin it, wish i still lived in orlando or deland.. go to any college area in fl and you will have choice of 2-3 dank different strains.

11. no doubt. and with USF 20 minutes away from me. om nom nom

12. Why is all your stuff so green flash? :O

13. I can't afford a good camera so I use my env touch's camera. its pretty decent quality for a phone.

14. You sure it's about the camera? :O
    The leafs actually look very light green :confused_2:

15. oh, I get what you're saying. I'm not quite sure why that is. it all smokes well though.

16. Hmmm most of the nugs looked like beasters to me but some looked good.

17. str8 funk, most the haze along the east coast comes from florida. My buddy lived in a country club right next to one of the so called "hot houses".

California may be the center of the marijuana trade and the controversies over its legalization. But Florida has surpassed it in one important category: the Sunshine State is now the country's leader in indoor marijuana cultivation. (TIME Magazine)

Dont sleep on florida, because they have some serious buds down there!

+ rep brotha keep smokin that dank ass fl nugget

18. totally jealous over the shit you have been posting, makes me miss my home state so bad =(

19. man we get shit like this in wyoming of all places daily lol its cuz all of our major high ways that pass threw and go threw washington and cali and after they pass here they go to denver

20. Normally I only post the best nug from a batch.. but I couldn't choose just one so here's a full eighth of fire. apparently its a few different kinds of cheese, but I'm not sure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]