Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some macros of my 4/20 buds. Lots o' pics.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Xero16, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Here's my stash for the holidays. Some orange bud from Cali.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Some hydro that smells just like SweetTarts. Looks a lil weird but it's soooo tasty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. some of the tastiest nuggets I've seen in a while - have a happy 4/20!:smoke:

3. nice man. i wish i had some more cash for tonight but im just getting a twenty with my buddy and my bro and his girl might put in. no pics though:(

4. Holy shit sir. I salute you.

5. nice nugs man, should make for a very enjoyable 420. :smoke:

6. those are great pics, but try to learn how to use photobucket's compression feature.... they are a megabyte each!!\

Where do I get that!!??

7. Jesus, making me drool :eek:.

8. The pics are Microsoft Digital Image files instead of regular jpegs. Last time I posted pics somebody requested a pic that he could edit and such so I started posting these.

9. Holy shit, those are the dankest nugs I've seen in a long time...

Definitely gotta +rep you for those.

10. damn dude. those nugs are dense. nice pickup no doubt.

11. From Cali, huh? Yeah...I'm in SoCal and it seems like almost all of the really good shit here looks orange. Never any white or purple or other colors..its always just orange as hell. Tastes good, though.

12. How do you take such nice macro shots? Every time I try and close in on some shots it just gets blurry. What kind of camera do you use? And what settings?

13. drooools :D damn i never get buds like that unless im trying to pay med prices :devious:

14. For sure man, that orange stuff is like bud rocks!

Hit That Shit - I'm using a Sony Cybershot DSC-T1. Put it on the "Extreme Close-Up" / macro mode, zoom in all the way and use continuous auto focus. I don't have a tripod, so my shots are all made with me holding the camera. Tripods are sweet though, and you can get super clear shots when using them.

Demi - What are med prices for you? The orange bud was gifted to me, and the other 2 were $50/eighth.

15. thats how we do in Cali, lol

16. pretty dank stuff enjoy:smoke:

17. That's nice and all, but for general sharing/posting, smaller images make it easier on the end user.

18. $50/eighth????

WHAT!?!?!?!?

NO FAIR! where I live, an eigth runs $60 for just regular crapass weed. And that bud is no crap....those nugs are SICK. I'm very jelous :p

19. Wow, talk about beautiful buds... :D

Even on the stems there are crystals haha!

+rep for some awesome nug's

20. Not only that, faster for me to upload as well, I'll be posting with .jpg from now on. Thanks all for the comments/rep, 'tis much appreciated.