Some Local Thai strains

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by Jblumpkin, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Just saw these here in Thailand. Deff sativa.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. more

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. So cool are these domesticated or wild plants? I mean with the genetics of course.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's a domesticated strain they got from Laos, I guess that's where a lot of it is produced in the region.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice that's awesome. Do y'all still have plain ol' regular landrace Thai around?

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's exactly what I'm trying to find... stumbling my way thru SE Asia

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. This is cool - I'd love to go on a journey looking for landraces and heirlooms. I hope you keep sharing about your trip. Happy trails!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Thanks PoiBoy :love-mj: yeah I'd love to have a chance to see a whole field of it... I'm sure it's around here...

• Like Like x 3
  9. Just saw this beauty sativa here

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  10. What did she smell like?

• Like Like x 1
  11. smells like incense or anise seed, spicy, I'd love to see this strain grown somewhere maxxed out

• Like Like x 1
  12. I once grew out a seed i found under this old weed smokers tray that was really old, from some mexican weed back in the day. It turned out so spicy and smelled just like pepper. Thats a cool trait to have.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Actually i went back and found my pepper smelling plant i grew. Looks very sativa. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411512745.586753.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. wow that's beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  15. just saw ur grow journals very nice spot u got

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks man!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice structure, looks like it could hold heavy buds. Spicy anise smells would be very interesting!
    Are you just finding plants to take pictures of and sample weed or are you trying to get seeds too?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Was this plant in your pollen chucking projects MM?

19. No unfortunately. No males that year. This is from 4 years ago. I wish i could of saved it. It was straight up pepper tasting. Went back to my first journal and found a pic of the bud on the last page too

• Like Like x 2
  20. Yup I'm bean collecting I've always heard how gnarley the old-school SE Asia sativa was so I'm out here anyways figure I should try to find some.

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You