Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some LEGIT "Purple Haze"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kellizar, Mar 18, 2010.

1. #1 kellizar, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2010
    Apparently my friend stole this pic and then emailed it to me saying he took it. I saw and smoked this weed, it WAS this purple, but fuck my friend.

I'm not a dick, wouldn't steal pics.

Yeah, i know, "no actual purple haze left, whatever, blah blah"

but this shit is BANGIN

LOOK AT IT!

[​IMG]

/photopost/data/500/thumbs/a1d33d0dfec820bL.jpg

2. straight fire id say

3. i hope you didn't smoke that.

"it's like killing a unicorn...with a bomb."

4. looks gross to be perfectly honest. looks to of been dyed during flowering, but that's just me.

5. Dude zero way they would be able to dye just the bud without hitting any of the orange hairs.

I mean I'm a pretty good artist but...no fuckin way.

6. They must have used a very fine brush.

:rolleyes:

7. lol that was funny. you put it in with the water during flowering, plant drinks and absorbs the dye.

8. Huh. I don't question that method works, but wouldn't the coverage be more uniform? The underside of some bud/leaf is green while the immediate other side is straight purple.

But honestly, I'm not a noob, and I'm fairly sure from handling it/smoking it that it's not fake.

9. But then again if you look at the leaf in the immediate foreground of the picture, the parts that are most purple are the big middle vein and the secondary veins. Which would be expected if the color had to do with watering, because the dye would hit the big veins first.

Maybe you're right?

Anywho, I'm too high off it right now to care :smoking:

10. The purple haze strain isn't dead man, contrary to popular belief.

The place that was selling the seeds sold them for quite and while then had to go out of business. The strain isn't dead, it's still alive and growing. The company later came back into business on the internet, so the seeds are out there. If I can remember the name i'll tell you.

Happy Travels.

11. it's prob just food coloring. it won't effect the smoke. enjoy your buds. :smoking::smoking:

12. Been done but gracias

13. These threads pop up every once in a while....
    Purple Haze was not a strain, it was a specific Columbian dominant phenotype of the Original Haze that happened to turn purple, it was a pure sativa that produced low yields and flowered for up to 20 weeks. After Jimmy Hendrix made the song "Purple Haze" (A song about LSD) the name gained popularity and people started naming completely unrelated varieties after the song.

There are currently 2 "Purple Haze's" available, White Labels "Purple Haze" (Purple#1 x Haze) and Positronics "Purple Haze" (Oregon Purple Thai x Haze). The purple pheno is no longer present in most Haze lines available today as it has been bred more towards the fruity Thai side of its lineage.

14. love at first sight

15. That's extremely informative and really good info. +rep to you, sir.

16. :smoking:I bet it smells gooooooood:smoking:

17. doubt its purple haze but I have seen several strains grow to that you must not been around growing much gc snob

18. Looks like some straight fire to me!

19. lol check out any of my grows and tell me i'm a noob. :wave: OP didn't take it the wrong way, so why did you? if you know what to look for, it's simple to tell purple genetics from a cannabis plant that was forced to be purple.

20. Cool, it's Barney colored.

I don't know jack shit when it comes to growing it, what strains it is or whatever else the fuck has been discussed here. I just smoke it.