some leaves are twisting

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jimmer522, Jan 16, 2012.

1. any ideas, im all organic, and some leaves are curled down and some are twisted, but no browning

2. Given the amount of information you have given us, we can't really help you. We can only guess.

need pictures, age of plants, mediums, feeds, lights, indoors outdoors ...

but standard things to look for when troubleshooting plant issues ....

~look for bugs under the leaves (especially with twisting, curling leaves). Use a magnifying glass.

~Check your watering. Overdoing it can cause downward curling. This is part of the TOOS Issues. Too much or too little. Too much water, too little, too much feeding, too little.

3. ok 30 days old veg stage still under 600w hps, indoors, i use pro mix medium, and pro blend, i cant provide any pics right now cause they are asleep, ill put them up tomarrow...

4. watering every other day or so just as needed, and no mites or bugs anywhere, I use azemax every ten days or so...

5. what size pots and I would lay off of the azemax. I think the application rate is once every 3 days for two weeks. Consider getting rid of it and use real neem meal (cake) instead. It'll feed your plant as well as help with unwanted critters.

I ask what size pot as it sounds like you are watering a lot. Your plants are either very thirsty and probably need to be potted up, or your drowning them.