Some leaves are questionable? Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deezenutz420, Jun 8, 2019.

1. I have some plants with soil my parents had over. time I bought some super good soil. Afraid to switch them to that soil and shock them... but the leaves are doing this. Any help will do.. they are curling inwards I think? Second nodes.. some look wavy?? 1559951121140.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. And the rest 1559951193843.jpg

3. Can u get Happy frog soil? If so it's a great mild soil. If u can get abag of PERLITE w/o nutrients in it and mix in 30%
    Soil with aireation will make big happy plants with less issues

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dude I literally swapped the dirt out for that shit didnt have perlite can add that next fri

5. I guess great minds think alike. Lol I just bought 2 big old bags of that shit

6. You think its nutrient deprived?

7. No but the last thing I would scrimp on is soil. That is one of the biggest things that you use. You can use a thousand different types of nutrients but if you start in bad soil or finish and bad soil it work just mess with you. You don't want to get anything with time release nutrients in it like Miracle-Gro that will make it hard for you to feed what that stuff popping up all the time. when you're growing weed you want to cut the nitrogen after they stretch and go into flower and you don't want a soil kicking crap in that you don't need. what a good soil or even Coco with lots of perlite will allow your roots to get air and grow freely. If they don't get to do that then you'll see all kinds of problems and start wondering if their deficiencies when they are just struggling

8. Okay so perlite. I'll get Friday I think these guys will be okay till then if not I'll plant my autos and have a fast season then..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Look into organic soils and organic ferts. I recently decided to go organic one of the biggest reasons is if you build a good soil you don’t need to worry about nutes and feeding schedules even ph shouldn’t be an issue. you feed your soil and let your soil feed your plants with the occasional tea for added benefit. I know this doesn’t help you much now but on your next grow it’s something to consider. It’s simple too you can start with an organic potting soil and add a couple amendments that can be found in nature especially if you live near the ocean. If you can make a compost pile at your place you can literally grow for free short of lighting. With that being said, Get them switched into your new soil ASAP don’t worry about the transplant shock they’ll be a lot happier in better soil in the long run. Don’t forget to create a lower stress environment and water well after transplant. I cooked a couple of mine on my first transplant left them out on a hot day right after moving them. Killed 2.

10. I just put them in happy frog brand new soil bought today misted leaves and roots lightly before transplant didn't shake old dirt off. they didn't even droop. got some color back and I think they will be a lot happier
    im just frutstrated I think I over think this whole process growing

• Like Like x 1
  11. I hear you bro it’s a lot of shit to learn but people here are very helpful and patient with beginners. I’m the same way though just wanna micro manage every little thing and get stuff growing fast and that throws you into a tailspin of oh shit a droopy leaf what nute do I need is my ph ok etc. that’s why I switched over now it’s gonna be just water and smoke and chill.

12. A good a buddy of mine owns a hydro shop. He was helpful just told me to use happy frog. I got the fox farms trio nutes pack but he said just to wait a few weeks till they are bigger and you get a bigger idea how to use the nutes

13. It is like cooking. Are most people chefs the first time they make it in the kitchen! So many people on here get so frustrated mainly because they put too much pressure on themselves! So many are in illegal areas and can't just grow a bunch of plants. Give it a couple of grows before u judge urself! One thing im worried about is u are not showing signs that it is therapeutic. Don't put so much focus on producing right off the bat!! I really think if u found one of the og growers on here and adapted his style, u will be successful alot quicker! Also remember u always get back what u put into it! If u don't read and soak up the knowledge, will u really succed quickly! Answer NO

14. Harder said than done!

15. I was Captain Fox for 4 years on here! Holla if u need help! Pm me if u want! I use still. But I use nextar/ mammoth p/ now

16. That’s for sure! Nothing’s really free, you’ll have to work harder for it lots of pre planning.

17. Lol I wish no money wasted I'm not sure there is anyone who didnt waste money on something that was either unnecessary or under quality. I agree that this is a frustrating expirience getting this gardening deal down. In the end it is worth it though alot of people got things running so smooth they just check up every 2-3 days and enjoy there fruits 6 hours a week spent. Now me on the other hand, I take 2-3 hours just mixing nutrients. Looking good so far, I will check it out once in a while to see how it's going for you. Fyi you got some of the best most helpful guys on the site on your thread allready, so you are in good hands.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah I just need to fix this spider mite issue I have neem oil around the dirt and in stem and under leaves and wake up every morning its little webs on them. Not much but I feel like the cotton balls flying around. Are just hitting them I brush em all softly. I am super Amal when it comes to these I'm in a legal state Guys I got gelato #33 going and gorilla glue and some super skunk autos come