some kind of problem, pics included!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 666MadDog420, Jul 13, 2010.

1. im not sure what it could be, any advice on what it is and how to cure it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Quickly answer these questions because it's rpetty blind to diagnose atm.

-Pot Size
    - Soil
    -Water Ph level
    -Type of lighting
    -Tempature
    -Watering Schedule
    -Ventilation / Total number of plants in a room
    -RH (relative humidity)

My first guess would be ph lockout on your water. Nutes are not getting to your plants. Try for around a PH of 6.5 and your runoff should be within range for a healthy plant. It's a common problem and easy to rectify with a ph pen/strips or dropper

3. Also get a magnifying glass and check for bugs. I don't think you have a problem nor is it due to the discoloration but just a hunch.

PS : What nutes are you using and how much per liter along with your watering intervals

4. #4 666MadDog420, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    thanks for your fast reply bro, really appreciate it man really,

but im a pretty good growing except that my pH is always jacked up. i just watered my plants right now and the run off is showing a pH of about 6. im using 5 gallon pots, 2 plants, about 2 feet tall, i water when i feel no moisture when i put my finger in the soil, im using a strong 120mm fan that's pushing out and a room fan that's blowing on the plants as well. im using a 150 watt hps with side cfl lighting. im also using FFOF soil with extra perlite and the temp is about 87 and the humidity is 63%. and i am severely stoned..... hehe:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. i am using no nutes at the moment

6. so does this look like a ph problem???

7. that what i would say

8. Def ph...its way to low...
    get it fixed ...with that soil you wont need nutes for a while and with proper PH you plants will be gorgeous man...

9. so how do i raise the soil ph? do i use i high phed water to bring up the low ph or do i keep watering with phed water?

10. use high ph and flood it... then check runoff..

11. A little bit of lime or baking soda goes a LOOOOOONG way.