Some kind of deficiency? Thinking Mg or N?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GrowingStoopid, Jun 18, 2022.

1. #1 GrowingStoopid, Jun 18, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    Doing a test run in my grow tent with a mystery clone. It's my first grow too! I feel like the plant could be more green and the very tips have a burnt sharp upward claw and I was thinking Mg or N? Not really sure. Could use a second opinion!

I am using Silica, Fox Farm NPK trio at 1/2 strength and their Booster trio at quarter strength. I also use Recharge once a week. I am growing in a 2 gallon pot and I have to water every day bc it's so hot. On a water,water,water, water, feed schedule. I am having a bit of a heat problem reaching up to 89 In a 3x3x6 tent with 200w LED and 6 inch inline fan running 24/7 with 2 6" clip fans.

They look a lil limp bc it was really thirsty and I had just watered b4 these pics

Attached Files:

2. Going yellow as she steals the Nitrogen from her oldest leaves. She's is starving for food as she tries to finish building buds.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    check this: How to Stop Flowering Stage Nutrient Deficiencies | Grow Weed Easy

good luck

4. You have to follow the feeding schedule for the products you are using. You need to increase or decrease feed frequency to get your EC into the correct range for the age of the plant. I attached a fox farm feeding schedule, that has all amounts and instructions right on it.

Attached Files: