Some kid just tried to sell me a Kirby Vacuum

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Agovita, Mar 24, 2010.

1. And I was like, na man, I have hardwood floors.

I was halfway through a bowl when he answered the door.

He looked like your average 19 year old kid bustin ass, tryin to make ends meet; professionalish looking, button down and khakis.
    Did his spiel, trying to get me to let him shampoo my carpets.
    "na man, I have hardwood"

*sniff* 'smells good around here. These other houses, they don't smell so good. Yours is the best on the block.'

I busted up laughing. I say this to every person that answers the door to a house that reeks like weed (I'm a delivery driver), waiting for the day when someone invites me in.

"DUDE! Come on in, pull up a squat and have a toke."

I whipped out a two footer with half a bowl still green. I call this bong Frankenstein. Over the years, it has broken many, many times.... and has been repaired, many, many times. Hits like a champ. I just bought a new bowl piece for it though, and it looks really out of place.

He marveled at my beast and hit it, coughing his lil' lungs out. We smoked some homegrown Blue venom(harvested it two weeks ago. FTW) :smoking:.

He was hella chiefed out as he headed out and at that point, we shook hands and he asked if he was in the area again he could stop by and match bowls. Looks like I made a new friend! :wave:

2. Damn i'm sure u made his day haha

3. Seriously. If your delivery driver looks down, and you're in the middle of a sesh... ask him/her to join! I just think it would be really fun... its my ultimate work fantasy.

4. Hell yeah I would do this for someone if I felt comforatble enough around tehm