Some jokes for you's

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by sidious, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Guy goes in to see the doctor saying he seems to be farting all the time. "Fortuinately, they're silent, so it's not embarrassing, in fact, I just let one. Is there anything you can do?"

Doctor says, "Well, the first thing we're going to do is to get you a hearing aid."

2. That was baary funny...

Heard the joke about the str8 guy that went into a gay bar and had to come up with a name?

Idid too and it was funny as hell. I'll have to find it again.

3. lmao.........man some of these old old posts are still funny, you know i forgot nearly everyone of those jokes...........Peace out.......Sid

has to ressurect it! (dodgy spelling?)

4. great! resurrection - I didnt even notice @ first. ;)

5. yup, a shit load of comedy missed out on here

6. I never knew a guy could be so funny!:hello:

7. For sure worthy of a bump mate. :D Good stuff!

8. Haha, that gave me some good laughs. I like the one with the cat and the ostrich!
    Nice bump.

9. A certain college professor was notorious for getting off the topic of the lecture, and on to his favorite subject: the evils of marijuana. Off he went one day into his inventory of horrors, "Used regularly," he explained,"pot can cause psychic disorientation, sterility, cancer and castration!"

Now wait a minute, professor," interrupted a student. "Castration? Now that's absurd!"

"Yes young man, it's sadly true," replied the professor smugly. "Just suppose your girlfriend gets the munchies!"

Some stoned dude walks into the 7-11. He goes up to the man behind the counter and says "got any weed?"

He says "no!"

So the stoner leaves.

The stoner comes back and asks the guy behind the counter "Hey you got any weed?"

The man says "No I told you yesterday, we don't sell weed here."

So the Stoner leaves again.

The stoner walks in the next day and says "Got any weed?"

The clerk behind the counter says, "Look you fuckin burnout we don't sell weed here, if you come in here again, I'm goin to nail your fuckin teeth to the floor!!!"

So the stoner leaves.

He comes in the next day. "You got any nails?"

"No", the clerk replies.

The stoner looks at him in the eyes and says, "You got any weed?"

Q. What is the difference between a politician and a stoner?

A. A politician doesn't inhale....they just suck.

There's a horny hippie on a bus which only has one other passenger on it, an elderly nun from a local parish.

The hippie is so in need of some free love that he approaches the nun and propositions her. Shocked that he would even think to ask her such a question, the nun pulls the line above her head and gets off the bus. Once she is gone, the bus driver calls the hippie over to him."Hey buddy, I know how you can get the nun to have sex with you."The hippie, excited by this asks how.

"Every night at midnight that same sister goes to the cemetery and prays by the statue of Saint Peter. If you dress up as Jesus and appear to her there she'll do anything you want!"

So the hippie gets a nifty Jesus costume together and goes to the cemetery at midnight.

Sure enough the sister is there, praying. He hides behind the statue and jumps out, saying "Sister, I am your God and I choose you to have sex with me."

The nun agrees, but asks if they can have anal sex so she can retain her virginity. The hippie, who is of the mindset that sex is sex, quickly agrees and does the deed.

When he's finished he's so proud of himself that he stands up, rips off his costume and screams "HAHA! I'm the hippie from the bus!!!!"

The nun stands, rips her habit from her head and screams "HAHA!!! I'm the bus driver!!!!"

OK, maybe they are old... but they made me smile :)

peace out

10. hahahaha, just came across this old post, the jokes just never get old.........apart from the Baghdad one......lol........Peace out............Sid

11. Bump, for anyone who's off work like me, and wants a chuckle...........Peace out..........Sid

12. Thanks Sid, I needed a few good laughs today.

13. bump.........Peace out.........Sid

14. i have 2 but there racial so if you get offended BEWARE.

1.how long does it take a black women to take a shit?

9 months

2.how do you know if a black women is pregnant?

when she puts a tampon in the cotton gets picked off