Some ideas i just forgot about already

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by HittinBongs420, Sep 7, 2012.

1. put an alternator on a cieling fan..

put springs on your doorway so you workout everytime you go in or out of a room

a little robot that cuts pepporoni and cheese and puts them on crackers in a 1ftx1ft drawer in your fridge

automatic toilet paper reload mechanism

shoes with freon tubes going through it to prevent hot feet

metal tube pipe in a jacket, mouth piece on the left hand, bowl piece on the right hand, inside the jacket on the cuff

fake cigarettes that are harmless to smoke/no nicotine and replace namebrand cigarettes, but with the same name and higher price.

rechargeable batteries you can set on those magnetic chargers...

figure out how magnets work

i would give more details,, but i have not even thought about them one bit...

2. Stealing all the good idea here and going to get patents tonight.

Sorry OP. But lose lips sink ships.

3. this isnt world war 2, thought we were allies... royalties shall be made, and ill be smoking like a fuckin' sultan

4. No royalties when you give out your ideas freely for others to use.

:p

5. ...I'll just Thomas Edison your ass and 1 up all those ideas and say your ideas suck, but really ill be saying my old ideas suck and my new ones rock.

COMPLETELY Locked tight plan......just gotta go get some more weed

6. If you wanna pull an Edison, definitely have me fucked :p

*applause* nice touch :p But seriously, if you figure out how magnets work, pls let me know.

7. no.. cause i can't one up that

8. i think i just realized i mixed up the whole thing that really happened.... cuz edisons dc current was worse than tesla's ac current right? worse as in more expensive to run accross america in cables.

9. [quote name='"HittinBongs420"']i think i just realized i mixed up the whole thing that really happened.... cuz edisons dc current was worse than tesla's ac current right? worse as in more expensive to run accross america in cables.[/quote]

It wasn't a realistic method to transport it by distance. Not even the price. Just the physics of it.

10. weiner pickle on a stick (tm). it's a cooked hot-dog on a stick stuck inside of a cored out big pickle, then dipped in batter and deep fried. then you put relish on it like a sick bastard.

I just made someone 1 million dollars