Some Help Would be Greatly Appreciated!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Whatsgood11, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Hey guys I'm kind of new to growing and I mainly want to do my growing outside. However I think I'm going to take some of my best seeds and grow a plant or two inside. I'm gunna grow it up in the attick where its warm and humid because its not finished yet. The only problem I ran into is that there are no power outlets up there. So could anyone help me out and let me know what kind and where I could pick up some sort of lighting that doesnt need a power outlet. If its not too much to ask exactly what ferilizer and soil I should pick up from Lowe's I would greatly appreciate knowing that too. Thanks for anyone that helps me out!! :wave:

2. Indoor lighting that doesn't require an outlet.... Hmmm.

Why not just start them outdoors, it's May in a couple days.

3. #3 mobitsfa, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    You could use a flash light. lol That's the only lighting that doesn't need an outlet. Or just install an outlet if you know how to, or run an extension cord up there?

Buy a promix from lowes, and some veg nutes that are 6-4-4 or around that ratio, or anything high in nitrogen, and lower doses of p an k. Flower get something like 1-3-7, or anything low in nitrogen, higher in phosphorus and potassium.

Best veg fert at lowes would probably be fish emulsion. I found some that was 4-1-1 which is perfect, but it was from true value. Mfg is equinox or some shit like that.

If you get a promix you're going to have to feed sooner because there are no nutes mixed in with the soil. So feed 1/4 or half strength when the cotyledons yellow.

4. Thanks mobitsfa. I didn't understand have the names and terms you said like feeding this and that and what times and stuff but I'm gunna use the numbers and stuff to get some good soil and fertilizer at Lowes or wherever they sell it. I guess I will grow outdoors instead =]