some help would be great

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by boludo, Jan 23, 2010.

1. im in mallorca and wont to do an outside grow this year, is there any one that could give me advice on wot seeds are good for this location, from about june its getting hot and normaly no rain untill september, can get over 40c and always high humidity, thanks in anticipation, boludo.

2. You probably want a sativa-dominant hybrid, many possibilities to choose from. I also recommend feminized seeds (unless you want to make your own seeds, in which case you will need at least 1 male).

Mallorca should be a great climate for growing MJ, just watch to make sure it doesn't get dried out.

3. thanks for the advice, im new to all this, have 1 good friend d here , futhermecker but hes in cal and advised me to ask around, getting things ready like a good compost ect,. and lots of worms, have a nice day, boludo.

4. Definitely educate yourself and get all of your supplies and setup in order before you start anything. Nothing drives me crazier than people who germinate seeds and then ask what to do next -- too late to learn and get ready at that point. Boludo back at ya!

5. Yeah what he said educate yourself all about what you will be doing, I mean I will admit I am kind of doing it as I go along, but I always stay a step ahead of whats next, but I am always still reading about everything and anything, even things I am not doing yet like harvesting and curing.

6. I'm boludo's friend unfortunately on the other side of the world. Due to the climate I want him to use a mold resistant strain. Anyone got any recs? Yes I know we can read the seed labels but I want someone's 1st hand experience, it can get wet in mallorca in Sept.