Some help with vicodin please

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazin Jamaican, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Well i was thinking about trying vicodin for the first time since i can get the pills easily and i wanted to know what are the effects? and how much should i take half a pill, a pill, what? I think i'd be a light weight when it comes to pills because never did any before. Or what things are fun to do under the influence of vicodin? Any advise would be a lot of help, look forward to your reply, thanks.

2. I usually pop 2-3 before then smoke a couple bowls about 20-30 mins afterwards. It just makes you have a great body high. You feel really comfortable in any environment and just feel overall relaxed.

3. yah even for your first time i would take 2, you'll love it. Be sure and take it with food or eat some food shortly after you take them otherwise you wont be loving it.

4. Heres what you do... take 3-4 750s, crush them VERY good, and put them in a bowl of COLD water... Stir it around and put it in a cold fridge (or freezer but don't let it freeze) for 10-20 minutes. After that take it out and take like an old shirt, or a cheese cloth or coffe filter and pour it through there into a glass...and get all the APAP (tylenol) out. Put some sugar in it or mix it with kool-aide (doesn't taste the greatest), and drink it down. Also don't use too much water, a little less then a half glass should do. Enjoy...

5. becareful though cause it can get addicting i was taking like 3-4 pills every hmmmmm 4-5 hours mabye and i just wanted more more MORE. have fun though

6. yeah dude, vicodin is probably one of my favorite drugs. I like oxycodone more... but thats not the point. For your first time, i'd pop around 3 (depending on what mg they are). AND DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE THAT TELL YOU TO CRUSH THEM UP AND SNORT THEM!!! That's a waste of vicodin and is basically like snorting a shitload of tylenol. Have fun with those, and take my advice and don't snort them.

oh yeah and i forgot to mention, before you take them, if you want, break them in halves and take them. they'll kick in faster.

7. what letters are usually imprinted in the vicodin pills this says LO14 would this be right?