Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Help With Parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokey2112, Jun 16, 2013.

1. I've never used synthetic urine as I've never been drug tested but there are alot of offshore workers that come into the pub and from what I have heard it works a treat, apparently it has never failed them.

2.  I was on papers 17/18 so my parents already knew I was peeing clean. After I got off diversion they didn't care once I started smoking again but I was also on my own anyways. 

3. Is it one of those shitty home drug tests? Because of it is, you can just drink a couple bottles of water an hour or so before you take it and you'll be good. But if its being sent to a lab, it'll show up as delluted and you'll have to retake it

Good luck mate

4. Iv'e heard good things about quick fix. Hey, if you pass, you should show them the union or make a ppt with links from grannys list. educate those mofos. If you fail, you should still do this, but I doubt they would be as willing to listen. 

5. What will your parents do if you fail the test? Kick you out? Ok, that way you can smoke all you want and not worry about your parents. Another option is, tell them that since they don't want you smoking pot, that you decided to try heroin. See how they change thier tune.

6. Quit with the name calling it seems like nobody on this forum can ask a question anymore without being ridiculed by people like you. Anyways OP IMO take the advice of the poster that said just drink water starting a couple hours before the test, you will pass. My mom tested me a couple times when I was 17 and I passed by doing that

7. I am not spoiled thank you very much, i have grown up without a father figure just me and my mom and i was taught to respect and love my family members. I have bought myself pretty much everything from hard work, so dont lecture me. I have a sick grandmother, and shes the closest family member i have to me, and has helped my mom raise me a child when she was working. So im not going to move out and leave her, and you cant dis on me for that.

8. #28 ICGreen, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Nevermind.
       :smoke:

You kept complaining about your parents taking your car keys away. Therefore you don't own the vehicle. 

Maybe it's time you GROW UP and move on with your life. If you're living under somebody else's roof without helping out then you have no room or right to bitch, especially about something so little such as this. 

10. #30 trichomesweethome, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    after reading this thread through I noticed a majority of the people who posted had nothing useful to contribute to the threads question. they were more concerned about how old this individual may/may not be and sharing their opinions on his living situation.  I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure this doesn't help him at all. a newbie blade asked a question lets try and help out to the best of our ability...i have personally used a powdered synthetic urine for court ordered drug tests and it worked every time.  what is this 'control strip' you seem concerned about?

*edit...anal about spelling :ph34r:

11. Its like on the side, beside of where the negative lines show up on the test. It just says "control", and im not sure on if it would only show up with real urine, or otherwise. & as for the person who said i dont own my vehicle, i saved 9,400 bucks and paid cash at the dealership for it, but its under my mothers insurance (i still pay the insurance myself before you bitch about it)

12. Quit making assumptions about people. You are rude, and clearly are insecure about your own shit to be acting this douchey to an 18 year old kid asking for help on a drug test. No matter how many cars or places if dwelling you "own" you have a lot of growing up to do clearly.

13. GOVERNMENT OWNS ALL BITCH

sorry im baked.. :)

14. being baked always helps  :smoke:  ...i think you should be good concerning the control strip, what it may indicate, just speculating now, is if your sample is watered down or doesn't meet a certain pH or something.

15. The synthetic weed wouldntbe watered or fail ph?

16. Dude, you're tripping hard. Those drug tests you buy at the store suck dick in terms of being accurate. You can chug water before the test, and pass easy. Most people only buy synthetic urine for lab tests, which test all kinds of levels and shit, and the fake pee almost always works. for a home test, you can dump water with yellow food coloring in it, and you WILL pass. Easy as that.
    Stop sketching bro  :hippie:

17. Wow get the fuck off age police. Why you all being dicks to him? But to those that helped were good. And hey OP don't trip about that line thing or whatever its just a drug test... Its not like the pharmacists freak out if your pee is fake, or not temp. They just ask you to retake it later. So CHILLLL.

18. thats totally not true, its obvisously a 15 yearold, just say you feel like they dont trust you and get really upset