Some help with my baby's

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ShroomClouder, May 20, 2007.

1. I've been using this new organic miracle grow soil, also mixed with some vermiculite. I have some 11/35/15 fert, was wondering if i should start using it. I'm on the 3rd week now i believe, and they are getting quite big and nice. So I was wondering should i switch to 18/6 or stay on 24? Also should i go ahead and use the fert i have? I was wondering what a good water schedule is, im not the one to just pour water, i'm not looking to drown or over/underwater.. Anyhelp will be great!

2. Bump:
    Ok I got the pictures now so here they are tell me what you think, the ones with burning on the lower leaves were origionally with MG, not good IMO. The others were just regular soil whole way through and the clay pot is just some regular mg organic, no verm.

Attached Files:

3. Cmon, im in need of some advice, should i start ferts? I gotta paint the box all white or get some mylar but atm its not hot by the feel of the hand id say 70's in the box